Leo Laporte and the TWiT Network can offer your clients unequaled exposure to technology consumers, early-adopters, and influencers in a number of ways.
• Leo hosts The Tech Guy, a national radio show on technology syndicated by the Premiere Networks. The show is recorded every Saturday and Sunday from 2-5p Eastern. It also airs on 200+ stations nationwide including KFI Los Angeles and KSFO San Francisco with an Average Quarter Hour audience of 500,000.
• Leo produces and hosts the most listened to tech podcasts in the world with more than six million unique downloads each month, at TWiT.tv.
• His IPTV network, TWiT Live, broadcasts 50+ hours a week of live streaming video which is watched by several million people every month.
• Leo has among the largest social networks of any tech journalist in the world with more than 500,000 followers on Twitter, 275,000 subscribers on Facebook, and 250,000 followers on Google+. He posts actively on these services. His blog at leolaporte.com has 100,000 unique readers every month.
• Leo makes regular appearances on mainstream radio and television shows as a commentator. He has appeared more than a dozen times on Live with Regis and Kelly. Other appearances include CNN, The Today Show, and NPR’s All Things Considered.
For more information about Leo, including high-res pictures, visit his Bio.
Please no phone calls. The best way to stay in touch is to email press releases and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to send products for review you may mail them to TWiT, 1351 Redwood Way, .Suite B, Petaluma, CA 94954. We usually keep software and return hardware after a short review period, but if you want your product back, you must include a pre-paid return shipping label. Leo does not sign NDAs or honor embargoes, so please wait until your product has been released before offering it for review.
We rarely interview vendors about their products or take vendor meetings. However, we are always interested in interviewing content creators, technologists, and industry thought-leaders. You may send guest pitches to email@example.com. To request an interview with Leo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest!