- Kajeet – the cell phone for kids, with parental controls on what the kids can do and when. No activation cost. No termination fee. 35Â¢ per day. Phones for $60.
- Everybody wants Webkinz, the stuffed toys from Ganz that have a second life online. $10 and up
- But if you want a dinosaur instead, how about Pleo. An autonomous robot that learns as you play with it. $350.
- Rock out with Rock Band for the Xbox360 and Playstation – the whole family will love this game as you form your own band, create and customize your own rocker, and travel on a fast rise to fame around the world. $60 for the game, but you’ll want to get the guitar, drums, and mic, too, for a total of $170.
- Get up close and personal with your belly button lint, hair follicles, and fingernails (eww) with the Jakks EyeClops Bionic Eye. This $40 200x microscope camera hooks up to any TV and provides hours of grossout fun.
- The Leapfrog FLY Fusion Pentop Computer puts a computer in a pen. Not as useful as they make out for doing homework, but lots of fun and a real tech marvel. $80
- I mentioned it Monday, but it’s still a great idea: A USB, camera, and green screen for the kids for under $100, the RipRoar Creation Station.
What are you getting for your kids this holiday season?