It was fun being back on the radio. It’s a much simpler (and easier) medium. You just show up and talk. I’ve been thinking for some time of doing a radio show on the weekends again, and I had just sent a tape to Premiere Radio Networks, the biggest radio syndicator in the US. I had heard through the grapevine that they were considering a tech radio show.
Turns out Kevin Mitnick had been talking with them, too. He used to do a show on KFI in LA. We decided to join forces and make a tape for the syndicator and in a nice synchronicity of events, Bob O’Donnell called to ask if I would fill in for him on Saturday. He replaced me on KSFO when I left in 1996.
Once we settled in, I think it went pretty well. We’ll see what the syndicator thinks.
Meanwhile, here are the links from radio show:
- Kevin’s book is Art of Deception. It’s available for pre-order from Amazon now.
- Archie McPhee’s Nerd Test
- Social security numbers online at merlinsreports.com. You must be a PI to use this. I hope.
- Frank Abagnale, master con artist’s web site is www.abagnale.com.
- Zone Alarm firewall is zonelabs.com.
Some of the security books we recommended:
Dr. ROM’s Review:
More Information: soundbug-us.com
Web Wanderer sites
- GooFresh – Query Recent Additions to Google – Andantino
- Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section – Menlo Park Mark
- City Profiles – Dudley
- The Webbys – Dudley
- Superlaugh – Charles in San Francisco
- Internet Library of Early Journals – Andantino
Free For All Picks: